SunChild 8th International Environmental Festival announces the call for entries for local and international press accreditation.
Festival Dates & Location: July 20-22, Vayots Dzor, Armenia
Accreditation will be given to:
• Print media journalists (newspapers, journals)
• TV and Radio journalists
• Photographers and photojournalists
• Online journalists
• News agency correspondents
• Freelancers (to be specified), Bloggers
• A filled application form
• One passport-size photo
• An assignment letter from the director or editor that should include name and surname of the journalist (cameraman, photographer if needed) with agreement to publish or broadcast the festival materials
The accreditation allows:
• To receive the information provided by the Festival
• Free entrance to press conferences and all festival Press venues
• To organize interviews, meetings with preferable festival participants, guests, jury members (upon a request made in advance)
The deadline for press accreditation is July 15st.
Please register here. http://sunchild.fpwc.org/accreditation/
The Festival provides free transportation Yerevan-Vardahovit-Yerevan.
The international expenses of the press representatives are not covered.
SunChild 8th International Environmental Festival is implemented in frames of the “EU4Tourism: Community-driven rural tourism and cultural activities in Gegharkunik and Vayots Dzor marzes” project in partnership with the World Vision Armenia.
This publication has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of the Foundation for the Preservation of Wildlife and Cultural Assets (FPWC) and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.