Competition for the Best Journalistic Report on Current Environmental Issues and Wildlife Conservation
The Foundation for the Preservation of Wildlife and Cultural Assets (FPWC) is announcing a competition for the Best Journalistic Report on Current Environmental Issues and Wildlife Conservation within the framework of SunChild 9th International Environmental Film Festival.
The competition aims at fostering the coverage of environmental issues and wildlife conservation in Armenia, which will lead to awareness-raising in society at large.
The competition will cover media materials published in the period of July 1, 2018, to October 10, 2019. The winner will be determined by a professional committee.
The winner will be awarded by 500.000 AMD.
Terms and deadlines for the competition:
The journalistic report/film
– can have the following formats` TV, multimedia and online, which includes video/film
– must have been published in one of the Armenian media platforms released in the period of July 1, 2018, to October 10, 2019.
– must be about environmental issues of current importance in Armenia and the South Caucasus, or about wildlife conservation
– must be applied by the author or by third party with the author’s consent
– must have been published in Armenian or have Armenian subtitles
The deadline for the application is October 10, 2019.
To apply for the competition, please, fill the online application form.
In case of questions or any inquiries, please, contact us by the following email: email@example.com, or tel.: +374 77 110 260
The project is implemented within the framework of “EU for Tourism: Community-Based Rural Tourism and Cultural Events in Gegharkunik and Vayots Dzor Marzes” project, funded by EU and jointly with World Vision Armenia.