The deadline for the applications is the 10th of March.
- Project targets all communities of the Vayots Dzor region.
- Both Civil Society Organizations and individuals can apply for funding. CSO’s registered in other marzes welcomed if the project will target Vayots Dzor youth in direct action. Youth and children groups can also apply for the funding if they have a leader 18 years old or more.
- Projects must suggest an environmentally-friendly context, precise timelines, and a justified budget.
- Proposals to financially support projects will be accepted ranging from 250.000AMD to 600.000 AMD. Project budgets can exceed the mentioned amount if the applicant or other donors provide
- Projects must involve students in direct action to address the identified needs while also providing learning opportunities;
- Project duration should not exceed six months. Please, note, that projects must start not sooner than April 1, 2021, and finish not later than October 30, 2021.
- All applicants must submit reports (both narrative and financial) and photographs of their activities by the end of the project.
- Grantees should inform and invite program organizers to their main events.
The program objective is to provide opportunities to young leaders and civically active young groups to implement environmental projects to foster environmentally friendly solutions to local community-based problems. The program will support projects that engage young people in improving the environmental, ecological, or other related issues and situations while actively learning.
The project aims to advance the development of environmentally and civically aware and engaged young generation and empower them to take action in their communities while exposing the potential of local youth voice, cultivating an attitude of ownership and civic responsibility.
- Sustainable development
- Healthy environment
- Possible future pandemic threats of irresponsible human attitude towards nature.
- Green lifestyle
- Climate change adaptation
- Biodiversity protection
In case of questions, you can contact us by following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call by the following tel. number: +374 77 110 260.